All orders received prior to 3:00 PM EST will be shipped via UPS the same day on merchandise in stock. Please specify if your shipment is to be sent next day, second day, or regular ground shipping.
Our pricing is subject to change without notice.
We accept personal and company checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Net 30 day terms upon credit approval only. There will be a $30 (or more) charge on all returned checks. Invoices are considered past due 31 days after invoice date and will incur an interest charge of 1.5% per month.
UPS will carry parcel shipments. Freight charges will be added to the customer’s invoice.
Oversize shipments will be sent via freightliner and also added to the customer’s invoice.
Orders on credit hold will not be shipped.
Count the pieces received against the driver’s delivery receipt. Note any discrepancies on the delivery receipt. Please note missing item # to our customer service department immediately.
Inspect freight before signing delivery receipt. Note on the freight bill any obvious damage at the time of delivery. Failure to do so will result in your company being liable for the damaged merchandise. Notify the carrier immediately upon delivery of any package with noticeable damage. We cannot assist you in working out a settlement with the carrier unless they are immediately notified of the damage. If you suspect internal damage open immediately. Even if no damaged goods are suspected, open the carton within 24 hours and make a thorough inspection. Hold all damaged goods and their packaging materials for inspection by the carrier.
Defective Merchandise and Warranties
The liability of Ameritech Pressure Cleaning Systems, Inc. is limited to the cost of the defective item. All products carry the manufacturer’s warranty. The customer will be responsible for labor, and any other expenses connected with repair or replacement. Freight charges are not covered under the warranty policy.
- Normal wear items, such as nozzles, guns, discharge hoses, wand, quick connects, seals, filters, gaskets, o rings, packings, pistons, pump valve assemblies, strainers, belts, brushes, fuses, pump protectors.
- Damage or malfunctions resulting from accidents, abuse, modifications, alterations, incorrect installation, improper services, failure to follow manufacturer’s instructions, or use of the equipment beyond its stated usage specifications as contained in the operator’s manual.
- Damage due to freezing, chemical deterioration, scale build-up, rust, corrosion, or thermal expansion.
- Damage to components from fluctuations in electrical or water supply.
- Normal maintenance service, including adjustments, fuel system cleaning, and clearing of obstructions.
- Transportation to service center, shop labor charges, field labor charges, or freight damage.
How to Obtain Warranty Service
You must return the product to Ameritech Pressure Cleaning Systems, Inc. An invoice must accompany each warranty return. Freight must be prepaid by the sender.